Thursday, September 6, 2012

Library Loot and Link Love

This pile might be two visits worth of books. The Mo Willems' Elephant and Piggie series is a huge hit right now with my 3yo. We've also been reading lots of Oliver Jeffers - although The Incredible Book Eating Boy remains my son's favorite (I couldn't pick, really).

And for some Link Love:

Design of the Picture Book : Authored by Carter Higgins, this is a gorgeous blog, devoted to gorgeous, well-designed books. I'll be losing myself here tonight, reading every post.

Sweet Squares : Illustrator Diandra Mae just started a fun month of experimentation called 'Sweet Squares'. I'm joining in the fun. You should too. Let loose for five minutes a day on a 3"x3" square.

1 comment:

Carter Higgins said...

So nice of you!! Don't get too lost!